Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 7, 2013

This day, we went over to see the day's work on the Clubhouse and met a couple of our neighbors.  It was so nice of them to stop by and say hi, but it just made me sad.  I feel like every neighborhood we will ever live in, I will always be comparing to our Heaven-like neighborhood now.  These new neighbors seemed nice, and I'm sure it will be fine, but I still felt teary.  Then Uncle Cam stopped by because he was in the area.  I was reminded that no matter where we are, family will always be there.  It is fun to be able to share this new project with them.  I am so thankful for their support.  And then, I kinda let the tears flow just a little when our dear friends the Dymocks stopped by (all this while we were just over there for a bit!).  I was so excited to show them the progress and share with them our new house.  I was also pretty sad.  I still have completely mixed feelings about this whole move thing.  I know it is just .75 miles away, but it might as well be 75 miles.  But, I was also reminded that just because we aren't in the same ward, neighborhood, and street as our closest dearest friends, we can still be friends and get together!  So enjoy these pics from that day.

 The kids new obsession with the Clubhouse is the "Fix it Felix" hammers they find.  They bang nails into the extra piece of scrap wood.  They really could do it for hours!  This night, they really did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment